Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the Inland Revenue
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll
- Accounts (Monthly or Annual)
Understanding the business: Our first step is to gain a full understanding of your business so that we are able to give advice and recommendations tailored exactly to your requirements. Accounts preparation in itself can give a massive insight to your business and gives the bigger picture, not only the short-term objectives but also the long term goals of the owners and how they wish their company to progress over the years.
The bottom line in accounts preparation is for a qualified and experienced accountant to lower the tax liability to a minimum. This is one of our key objectives. Another key objective is to ensure that the accounts are compliant with all the legal requirements and where required sent to Companies House and the Inland Revenue This is maintained by our excellent qualified team of accountants who are well experienced and well trained in this area.
If your are looking to set up a new business we can guide you to install the correct systems from the beginning so that you do not have to worry about the financial matters and can concentrate on the development of your business.
Not to mention that there is always telephone support available for any of our clients who need guidance with their financial matters (be it accounts or tax).
So you can clearly see that you will be very well looked after from CertTax Accoutants.